… wondering why i’m getting some strange errors that seem to be related to the revision that borked the body class yesterday or soon there after – I’m unable to duplicate it consistently as some of my local copies are just dandy and other aren’t. It goes like this – with multi site enabled… if i set the permalinks as /%postname%/ and then edit them in ./ms-sites.php?action=editblog&id=1 , I get 404’s on all root blog posts and categories. When i return the permalinks to blog/whatever and blog/category (or if the root contains any other /directory/ between it and the /%postname%/ for that matter), than all is peachy. I’ve noticed it on two localhost sites that both had some custom taxonomies defined.. so i stripped the defined taxonmies and noticed that the nav is failing and not reporting any errors if you remove a previously defined taxonomy from your functions before removing it from the menu navigation. I think I’ll be able to figure it out, but thus far it’s eaten up a couple hours including this post, investigating the track, and comparing revisions. huh

Advertisements